The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway Tickets
Buy your Phantom of the Opera on Broadway tickets before going to New York. You can easily buy your theatre tickets online, saving you money and time. The Phantom of the Opera musical has performed in the Majestic Theatre, which is one of the largest and most stylish theatres on Broadway, ever since its opening in 1988. There is a reason why the musical is so popular. I definitely recommend going to The Phantom or one of the many Broadway shows when in New York as they are highly entertaining!
Buy The Phantom of the Opera tickets now, pay no service fee and pick-up tickets directly at the theatre!
Find your tickets
The Longest-running Broadway Musical
The Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber is the longest running show in Broadway history.The Phantom of the Opera is based on the French novel Le Fantôme de l’Opéra by Gaston Leroux. It tells the story of a masked figure who lurks in the catacombs beneath the Paris Opera House and haunts everyone who lives there. He is madly in love with innocent young soprano Christine and devotes himself completely to her career.
The Phantom’s Love for Christine
In 1881 in the famous Paris Opera House Carlotta, the Opéra’s resident soprano prima donna, is rudely interrupted by the “phantom” during her rehearsal. Refusing to perform that night, the owners of the opera house have a serious problem. Reluctantly they audition Christine, one of the chorus girls, who surprises everyone with her angelic voice. But how could they have missed her? And who has been teaching her?
The show features amazing set designs, beautiful costumes and not to forget the impressive music by Andrew Lloyd Webber. If you want to see a true classic, a musical spectacle, then you should visit The Phantom of the Opera.
How to buy Phantom of the Opera on Broadway Tickets?
It’s easy to buy tickets. Above you can select the date when you want to go. You’ll get an overview of all the tickets available. You can then choose how many tickets you would like, add them to your cart and pay right away. After paying, you’ll receive a confirmation and your voucher by email right away. You’ll exchange the voucher for tickets at the theater on the day of the show, at least one hour before the show starts.
Seats are assigned by the theatre, which is why you won’t know your exact seating at the time of booking. Seat numbers will be clearly marked on the tickets. For bookings up to 4 people you are guaranteed seating next to each other. For larger groups the theatre will try its best.
Why buy through NewYorkCity.uk?
- No unexpected costs. What you see is what you pay!
- A dedicated helpdesk: You can always contact me, by email, phone or WhatsApp
- No third parties; you buy directly from the source
- Reliable, safe and fast
- Pay safely with creditcard or PayPal
Send me an email at email@example.com if you want to book for groups of 9 people or more.
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Location: Majestic Theatre, 245 West 44th Street
Buy your tickets for The Phantom of the Opera here
Don’t want to see the Phantom of the Opera?
- Wed August 23rd 2017 - 20:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Thu August 24th 2017 - 14:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Thu August 24th 2017 - 20:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Fri August 25th 2017 - 20:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Sat August 26th 2017 - 14:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Sat August 26th 2017 - 20:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Mon August 28th 2017 - 20:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Tue August 29th 2017 - 19:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Wed August 30th 2017 - 20:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Thu August 31st 2017 - 20:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
* The lowest price for this musical is (among others) found on Thu August 24th 2017 14:00